There are lots of companies out there who buy homes for cash in Des Moines. You’ve probably seen a sign or two while driving. Or maybe you’ve received a mailer. Selling your house is a big decision, and it can be hard to know who’s legitimate and who’s not. Here are a few tips that will help you make the right decision.
1. Research the Company
Before you contact cash home buyers in Des Moines, you’ll want to do some investigation to answer these questions:
- Do they have a legitimate online presence? Their website should make you feel comfortable working with them and have a way to contact them.
- What’s their process? Their website should clearly explain what you can expect when you work with them. Look for information on your cash offer, the closing process and any contingencies. You also shouldn’t feel stressed or pressured into making a quick decision.
- How long have they been in business? Companies with a long track record are often more trustworthy and being a local company is a plus.
- Who works for them? What are their qualifications? You should be able to find information about their leadership on their website. They’re typically licensed real estate agents and may have experience in the construction industry.
- Do they have testimonials from real people? What do these reviews say? You can find reviews on Google, Yelp or on their site.
2. Contact the Company
Once you’ve settled on the right company, you’ll begin the process to receive your cash offer. At Sell Now Iowa, we make this process as simple and stress-free as possible. Here’s how it works.
You’ll meet with one of our professionals to discuss your unique situation. Then, we’ll gather the information we need about the property and discuss your options. This includes:
- A short, low-stress meeting at the property
- A quick property walk-through
- Taking photos
You’ll get a guaranteed cash offer within 24 hours. There’s no obligation and we’re here via phone or email to answer all your questions throughout the process.
Finalizing the Sale
We prepare the necessary documents for closing, which include:
- Abstract and title opinion
- Clearing any title defects
- Legal paperwork
- Setting the closing date
We handle all the closing in-house to make the process easy for you. You’ll sign legal documents, provide optional feedback and a testimonial, and then the process is done. And we’ll continue to stay in touch with you.
We Buy Houses for Cash in Des Moines
There’s a reason we’re the most reliable company to sell your house for cash in Des Moines.
Our team includes experienced professionals who are your neighbors. We have more than 20 years of experience and believe in honesty, respect and direct communication. We understand that life happens, and you may need to sell your house fast in Des Moines. When that happens, we’re here to help you. Call us at 515-531-2274 to get a cash offer.