If you want to be part of an enthusiastic team that is committed to meeting customers’ needs, then we want to hear from you! Coluzzi Construction LLC (DBA Sell Now Iowa) is a Des Moines based construction company focusing on residential remodeling on internally owned assets. We are a family owned and operated with multiple generations working together. Generally, most of our projects are on vacant units that we own with limited customer interaction.
This is a long-term salaried position with pay depending on experience. It usually ranges from $52 to $70,000. Hours are generally Monday through Friday. Some weekends may be required from time to time.
Position will be physically demanding
Ability to lift, pull, manage objects up to 75 lbs for 50 feet
Ability to climb ladders up to 50 ft and crawl distances up to 50 ft.
Ability to work with tools, lumber, and bulky materials
Ability to perform tasks in hot, cold, and warm weather conditions
At Coluzzi Construction, we work for our employees’ advancement and the growth of the company. As a result you will be provided with all you need to do your job effectively and efficiently. From new vehicles and tools, to uniforms and an excellent benefits package everyone at Coluzzi Construction agrees it’s a great place to work!
General Requirements and Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in remodeling or new construction trades, any capacity
- 2+ years’ experience in a framing or remodeling
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory position which included daily task planning
- High school diploma or certification in a skilled trade
- Valid and Current Driver’s License
- Extensive knowledge of construction best practices, equipment maintenance, and use
- Ability to read drawings and plans with ability to convey this information to others
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Fluency in English; Spanish a plus
Contact us at 515-316-5900 to apply today!